We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This document answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT ABOUT ME?
We collect the following information about you:
• postal codes and telephone numbers
• name and address
• email address
• purchase history and product preferences
• photos of project before and after completion
WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEB SITE, WE ALSO COLLECT:
• information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system
and browser you use, and your computer’s location
• what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
HOW DO YOU USE THIS INFORMATION?
THE MAIN REASONS WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU ARE:
• to complete a sale, service or transaction with you
• to verify work site where service is to be done
• to ensure billing information is correct
• to help enable collection of payments
WE ALSO USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR OTHER, SECONDARY REASONS, INCLUDING:
• customer service
• as part of a referral program
• photo gallery
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange
for a service, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like references or customer
feedback, we will either ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to
say no. Saying no is called “opting out.” By opting out, you can tell us not to share it with other
customers or companies.
HOW DO I OPT OUT?
Upon completion of landscape project the customer has the option on whether or not they want
their name, address, telephone number and/or photos to be used as a reference for future
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If
you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal
information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact: